Thank you to everyone who has had appointments cancelled for being so understanding during this unprecedented time.
Although Podiatry Clinics were never asked to close our clinical guidelines severely restricted who we could treat and this, in turn, had a major impact on who we were insured to treat.
The College of Podiatry last night ( 11.05.2020) changed its clinical guidelines following the governments updated measures on the lockdown.
After reading these guidelines today and being able to make a few changes I am now ready to reopen Centre 4 Feet week commencing 18.05.2020. However, we still have to follow various guidelines on who we can and cannot treat at this time. These guidelines are subject to change depending on the governments Covid-19 Alert Levels and advice from our governing bodies the College of Podiatry and the HCPC.
We will be contacting clients whose appointments were cancelled to either rebook or discuss further options.
Your appointment at Centre 4 Feet will now look a little different.
- You will be called the day before your appointment. We will ask you various questions like “Do you or anyone in your household have symptoms of a cough or high temperature, or is currently in isolation due to symptoms”?
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please wait in your car on our driveway until Emma has asked you to come in (she will wave at you from the path).
- Please attend your appointment on your own. Should you need a carer to accompany you please advise us at the time of booking your appointment. Please do not bring your children with you as there is nowhere for them to wait.
- Please wear a mask or face covering once inside the building.
- Please wash your hands in the patient bathroom using the hand wash provided. Please do not wear gloves in the building you will be asked to remove them and then wash your hands.
- Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- 2 metres distance will be maintained where possible.
- Emma will be wearing her usual uniform as well as a mask, apron and gloves.
- Emma may be wearing a face visor.
- A considerable amount of money has had to be spent on enhanced PPE. We are not adding a charge to your treatment fee but we would appreciate a donation.
- We have in stock all our usual products to purchase.
- Payment at the moment is by card only.
- We have additional infection control procedures to follow so may not be running to time.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Centre 4 Feet.